By Michael Valentine
CCNA® examination Cram
The great way to Study™
“The CCNA examination is hard and that i should not have handed it if i didn't have this ebook with me. The CCNA examination Cram is an quintessential source that guided me from the creation of networking basics to the appliance of networking theories. even if you must examine from scratch or simply want a fast reference, this booklet is a superb consultant that may certainly toughen your wisdom of Cisco networking and get ready you for the CCNA.” –Vincent Gov, CCNA
In this publication, you learn the way to:
- Develop ideal fluency in subnetting
- Connect Cisco® gear, make preliminary configurations, and fasten to different units to construct a network
- Configure Cisco routers and again up and fix your Cisco IOS® software program configurations
- Explain the services of Ethernet switching and the Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Configure PPP and body Relay for WAN connectivity
- Understand and follow instant LAN concepts
- Mitigate community defense threats and safe community devices
- Build scalable routed structures utilizing dynamic routing protocols together with RIPv2, EIGRP, and OSPF
- Create VLANs and distribute VLAN details utilizing the VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP)
- Filter site visitors from one community to a different with entry keep watch over lists (ACL)
- Understand and enforce IPv6
Deploy community handle Translation (NAT)
WRITTEN by means of CCNA Experts!
Mike Valentine has been within the IT box for 12 years, targeting community layout and implementation. he's at the moment a Cisco coach with Skyline complicated expertise providers and makes a speciality of Cisco Unified Communications guide in addition to CCNA® and CCNP® courses.
Andrew Whitaker is the director of firm InfoSec and networking and senior education teacher for education Camp. He has completed numerous Cisco certifications and has written on numerous Cisco topics.
CD gains new simulation questions!
This booklet contains a CD-ROM that features:
- Complete insurance of CCNA examination objectives
- Realistic examination questions for potent practice
- Detailed causes of right and mistaken answers
- Multiple examination modes
- Flash Card format
An digital reproduction of the book
Read Online or Download CCNA Exam Cram (Exam 640-802) PDF
Best certification books
'Next iteration' refers back to the new applied sciences and companies that telecommunications operators can have at their disposal as they bring about new 3G networks the place voice and information converge and that are in keeping with packet switched instead of circuit switched telephony. supplying a far wanted assessment of the newest communique applied sciences and describing the impacts of the so-called "next iteration" networks on telecommunication operators' environments, this article starts off with a truly short background of telecommunications, and explains how the arrival of the web has replaced the best way humans take into consideration communications.
* Discusses how community site visitors movement is advanced through the truth that every one routing seller has its personal propietary implementation or extension to the routing protocols. * Covers either Juniper and Cisco routing, and touches on different seller implementations. * specializes in routing coverage, masking Border Gateway Protocol extensive.
The e-book is particularly informative and positively worthy studying web page to web page for not just does it provide details correct to the BCRAN examination but additionally different helpful details that allows you to support the Cisco specialist achieve extra wisdom in appropriate items and applied sciences and be larger of their paintings. this can be a must-have ebook, a part of the Cisco Professional's collector goods.
This available textual content covers the options of parallel programming in a pragmatic demeanour that permits readers to write down and overview their parallel courses. Supported via the nationwide technology beginning and exhaustively class-tested, it's the first textual content of its type that doesn't require entry to a different multiprocessor procedure, concentrating as a substitute on parallel courses that may be accomplished on networked pcs utilizing freely on hand parallel software program instruments.
- TCP IP Clearly Explained, Fourth Edition (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Networking)
- ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide
- JNCIA : Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate study guide
- CCENT: Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician: ICND1 (Exam 640-822) (Exam 640-822 With CD)
- Layer 2 VPN architectures
Additional resources for CCNA Exam Cram (Exam 640-802)
1. Common TCP and UDP Port Numbers TCPUDPFTP20, 21DNS53Telnet23DHCP67, 68SMTP25TFTP69DNS53NTP123HTTP80SNMP161POP110 NNTP119 HTTPS443 Exam Alert Know your port numbers! You will either be asked outright for the correct ports (and whether the protocol uses TCP or UDP), or you will need to know them to do something else, perhaps an access-list question. When a host sends a segment, it specifies the destination port that matches the service it wants to connect to. It also includes a source port (a random port number from the dynamic range) that acts as a return address for that connection.
3z B. 1q C. 3ab 5. Which technology is cell-switched? A. Token Ring B. FDDI C. Ethernet D. Frame Relay E. ATM F. PPP 6. Which devices were designed to segment collision domains? Choose 2. A. Hubs B. Repeaters C. MAU D. Bridge E. Switch 32 33 7. You have just acquired some new office space in a building across the street from your current space, about 350 meters away. You want to arrange for high-speed (10Mbs) network connectivity between them; which of the following choices is a valid connection option?
This is a very high-speed, medium-range system that allows a server (or cluster of servers) to access an external disk storage array as if it were a locally connected hard drive. This opens up huge possibilities for fault-tolerant and centrally-managed data systems, but it's expensive. • Content Networks are developed in response to the huge amountâ as well as the kindâ of information available on the Internet. Content networks deal with making access to the information faster, as well as logging and controlling access to certain kinds of material.